As an academy, The University of Winchester Academy Trust (UWINAT) is the admissions authority for Stoneham Park Primary Academy.
If you are interested in applying for a Reception place for your child at Stoneham Park Primary Academy in September 2020 and would like to find out more, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you and share with you our exciting plans for our wonderful new school.Please get in touch to book an appointment to meet our Headteacher.
Applications for admission to Year R in September 2020 opened on 1 November 2019 and close on 15 January. Please apply directly to the school using the form below. You are not required to indicate a preference for this application (i.e 1st choice school, 2nd choice etc.) Should you wish to, you are very welcome to indicate this when you submit your application form.
- Stoneham Park Admissions Policy Final 20 21
- Stoneham Park Admissions Policy 2021 22
- YR Application Form 2020 Stoneham Park Academy
Admission Appeals Timetable for Year R (starting school in reception) in September 2020.
For Stoneham Park Primary Academy, appeals will follow the timetable below:
|National notification date for on-time applicants||Thursday 16 April 2020|
|Notification date for late applicants (whose applications received after 15 January and before 16 April 2020)||Tuesday 24 April 2020|
|Deadline date for parents wishing to lodge an appeal (returning completed appeal papers to the County Council)||Monday 18 May 2020|
|Appeal hearings to be held||From 08 June to 20 July 2020, inclusive|
|Decision letters to be sent||Within 5 school days of hearing|
- Appeals lodged after 18 May will be heard during the above dates if possible or within 30 school days of the appeal being lodged. Appeals lodged on or after 12 June may not be heard until the autumn term but no more than 30 school days after the appeal was lodged.
- Appellants will receive at least 10 school days’ notice of the exact date and location of their appeal hearing.
- Following the lodging of an appeal, additional papers may be submitted to the Appeals Service until 10 working days before the hearing. Evidence admitted after this date will be considered by the panel but this may lead to an adjournment and significant delays.
There is lots of information about admissions on Hampshire’s website.